Wine tasting trip to the South Moravia
What can you expect?
We’ll pick you up in Prague and then we will travel through Brno to the South Moravia. Our destination will be the small village called Prušánky-Nechory nearby the Austrian borders.
During two days and two nights of the Moravian stay you will visit two different wine cellars and experience the taste of local wines which are famous in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Moreover, during the second day we will visit the city of Mikulov and The Lednice–Valtice Cultural Landscape, with many beautiful places worth seeing.
The third day we will take you safely back to Prague.
Dinners and breakfasts are included as well as the translation of the winemaker’s winetalk during the wine tasting.
We promise you that this will be the event you will never forget.
General schedule of the trip:
- 1st day
- 15:30 departure from Prague
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Wine tasting vol. 1, chill and fun
- 01:00 End of the wine tasting but no need to go sleep J
- 2nd day
- 9:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 Start of the trip to the city of Mikulov
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:30 Visit to The Lednice–Valtice Cultural Landscape
- 17:30 Return back to the cellar
- 18:00 Resting time
- 19:30 Wine tasting vol. 2 (different cellar) with buffet dinner
- 3rd day
- 9:00 breakfast
- 10:30 return to Prague
- 12:30 Possible lunch on the way back to Prague
- 14:00 End of the trip